THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BillisAwesome?

Apparently today is The BillisAwesome Appreciation Day.

What you would ask if people actually read this?

Basically for > AT LEAST 6 months, my brother's catchphrase has been BillisAwesome. He strongly believes he is awesome enough to have his own group dedicated to this on Facebook, be able to spam everyones Facebook status' and walls with it, and now believes he is able to make his own event.

I laughed when I was invited to it, and laughed even more when I saw my sister had declined, and my Aunty had called william a 'wanka' on the wall.

There have been events to punch Bieber fans, punch Twilight fans and even to throw lasagne at people. So why should he not have his own little event?

It makes him feel good possibly, to be centre of attention, (when isn't he?) and the fact that I know he is completely taking the piss out of this.

I decided to indulge him on his most auspicious of days by celebrating the event with a poster I amde. Ah paint, my old friend. Thank you for making my little brothers dreams come true :)

0 comments: