THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gah

Bieber! What a topic for a first post. Because I don't like him. If I was a few years younger, and didn't grow up listening to what my parents listened to, then maybe I would like him. I get the allure to tweens. Pretty boy, shiny hair, has Twitter.

BUT I think he is a fad. He'll be like Hanson and Aaron Carter, and other similair forgettable people. As soon as their balls dropped, and voices deepened POOF they disappeared. And yes, I do know Hanson are still kicking around somewhere in MusicLand, but does anyone really pay attention to them?

Back to Bieber, youtube phenomenon. He got signed, after being popular, and being viewed so much. Quite quickly. Maybe people realised he would be nothing after puberty.

And his fans are annoying. I use Twitter. A lot. Too much even, and his fans believe that Twitter was invented for the sole purpose of Justin. He is always in the Trending Topics, because people talk about him. Whether they love him, or hate him. HE IS ALWAYS ON MY PAGE. And rumours abound as to whether he pays people to tweet about him. I believe he does. Just my opinion.

And how much of his voice is AutoTune? He sounds way different to what he did on youtube.

And I am sick of bitching. But yes. Call me jealous. Call me old. Call me irrelevant, but I will happily say told you so when he disappears like Harry under his invisibility cloak, except Bieber will never return

xx JessCar

P.S I leave you with this link, only amusing thing about Bieber


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkeikTKlaWU

0 comments: